segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2007

Spam bizarro

Dear Friend,

I am Hubert Mulumba, a former personal assistant of President Joseph Kabila of the Congo Democratic Republic. Before I proceed further, let me make this point clear to you, I am not contacting you to waste your time and I will not want you to waste mine. Please, if you are dealing with me, give this transaction the absolute attention needed.

I was the Chief Officer in charge of arms and ammunition. Some months ago I was assigned to make payment for arms and ammunition worth $35.5 Million in France, on getting to London, I heard over the newsthat United Nation had given an ultimatum to our president and his former vice president and rebel leader Jean-Pierre Bemba to call for an immediate cease fire. I was then directed by the president to depositthe money with a security company in Durban and return back to Kinshasa. Due to power tussle I was sacked and wrongly detained in an underground prison for months. I was recently released and I managed to escape to West Africa.

I am presently seeking political asylum in a West African Sate and my present status does not allow me to move out of my present jurisdiction. Through a contact I was able to move the money out of the initial deposited company vault in Durban to Europe. Since my fallingout with President Kabila he had made spirited effort to move the money to another security company but could not, since the deposit was made in my name. Please I need your help to claim this money since my present situation cannot allow me to do that.

Upon the receipt of this letter, kindly reply me through my alternative email h_mulumba@yahoo.fr signifying your decision including your fullname, address, occupation, age and private phone numbers for quick communication.

Best Regards,

Hubert Mulumba

Nenhum comentário: